Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
voices sounding the same
When I first started getting into the FBHW show, I had a hard time distinguishing everyone (except for Joe of course). Free Beer was the first one whose voice I was able to pick out, but it took me about a week or two before I could confidently tell Zane and Hot Wings apart. Now, after a year or so, they sound completely different to me, but I remember that at first, I just could not tell them apart for the life of me.

Did anyone else have the same experience?
Moobs Minger Wrote:When I first started getting into the FBHW show, I had a hard time distinguishing everyone (except for Joe of course). Free Beer was the first one whose voice I was able to pick out, but it took me about a week or two before I could confidently tell Zane and Hot Wings apart. Now, after a year or so, they sound completely different to me, but I remember that at first, I just could not tell them apart for the life of me.

Did anyone else have the same experience?

I can honestly say that after about a week I could tell who was who by their personality as well as their voices, although I have heard many people say this same thing. Besides, Zanes voice is completely obnoxious!
I was able to distinguish Joe and Zane off the bat, but had trouble with FB and HW for a while. The more stand-out personalities and non-food names helped with Joe and Zane.
I never had that problem at all, I think they always sounded very different
Took me a few weeks, esp fb and hw.
I suggest an armada of q-tips be dispatched to your idiot ears. None of them sound alike at all.
I think the solution to this problem is for Free Beer to start doing crazy zippy-zappy announcer voice at all times again. It will bring in new listeners much more smoothly.
It seems like more people had problems with FB & HW than Hot Wings and Zane. That's weird to me, but it's weird now that I think Zane and HW sound the same. I think the only reason I picked out Free Beer's voice more easily is because he does all the segment ins and outs.
yeah they at first sounded the same to me for awhile but after about 2-3 months they were completely different. to alleviate this problem they should just fire the wings!!!!!
For a while,few weeks, I could not tell the difference between HW and Zane. Free Beer is easy. He is the serious one, Hot wings is nerdy, and Zane is crazy.
Only took me a week.

I was even able to e-mail in and tell em how shitty zane's mic sounded a few months ago.

8/10 Zane will laugh after he says something.

I wanna be a Zane when I grow up!
Yeah, at first HW and Zane sounded similar to me too, but not at all anymore. Their personalities are so different I think now I could pick them out by what they say even if their voices were all the same.