Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ron White
Those p-ssy pilots should have manned up and fought him. When I'm flying on my private plane, I fight the pilots 3 or 4 times per cross country flight. I want to make sure that if we go down in hostile territory (aka The Bible Belt), I don't have some nancy boy covering my ass.
lovegrenade Wrote:Those p-ssy pilots should have manned up and fought him. When I'm flying on my private plane, I fight the pilots 3 or 4 times per cross country flight. I want to make sure that if we go down in hostile territory (aka The Bible Belt), I don't have some nancy boy covering my ass.

Before you hire your pilots do you have a test fight with them ? Like, maybe after the interview process is over, and you've checked all their records and make sure they have the propler licenses and what not, do you then challenge them to one on one combat ? Or do you do that before the interview ? And, do they have to win, or just put up a good fight ?
Wowie Groovie !
I like Ron White. His sense of humor is very similar to mine. I can't believe that FBHW didn't know about the Tater Salad joke.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Ron White is probably one of my favorite comedians. You should all look up his dvd "You Can't Fix Stupid".
Maybe it's more a of a Southern/Western thing, because I absolutely cannot stand Ron White and neither can anybody I know. He prides himself on being a drunken bastard who pushes away those that love him and his jokes aren't even that funny. I'd rather listen to Larry the Cable Guy over him, and that says something.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:Maybe it's more a of a Southern/Western thing, because I absolutely cannot stand Ron White and neither can anybody I know. He prides himself on being a drunken bastard who pushes away those that love him and his jokes aren't even that funny. I'd rather listen to Larry the Cable Guy over him, and that says something.

Lol, I am the other way. Larry the Cable Guy makes me want to kill myself.
I didn't know how many it'd take to kick my ass but I knew how many they were going to use. - Ron White
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
My dad's wife looks way too much like Ron White...
"I think we all need to get a little more familiar with the globe. I found out yesterday there really is a Bum F Egypt . . . and the only way to get there is to go up Shit Creek."
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Ron White > Larry The Cableguy
Allyson Wrote:Maybe it's more a of a Southern/Western thing, because I absolutely cannot stand Ron White and neither can anybody I know. He prides himself on being a drunken bastard who pushes away those that love him and his jokes aren't even that funny. I'd rather listen to Larry the Cable Guy over him, and that says something.

dont ever say that... ever... Eff larry the cable guy, hes becoming the new carrot top.... doing shitty ass movies and talkin so only like three people can understand him, and theyre all so close to him they get hit by his dumbass drooling and spit that inevitably comes out his mouth when he talks...
I never said I like Larry the Cable Guy - I hate him as much as the next guy. My point is I hate Ron White even more.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:I never said I like Larry the Cable Guy - I hate him as much as the next guy. My point is I hate Ron White even more.

But your midget and blow up doll are pretty cool . . .
"if life gives you lemons, make lemonade...then find someone who's life gave them vodka and have a party!"... - ron white
drdirtybandage Wrote:"if life gives you lemons, make lemonade...then find someone who's life gave them vodka and have a party!"... - ron white

I love that line!
I personally like Ron White. But seriously Larry the Cable guy? I would think Ron White would always come out as the "lesser of two evils" in any case.

Atleast Ron Whites humor is mildly intelligent.