Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex
I'm just curious as to the ratio of men to women on the board.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
This is just down right sexists... and soon women will be talking about things, and not even the good things like ponies and rainbows but opression and a hostile work enviorment.
And here I thought Biff was offering Wink
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Wait.... What.. Really?!
What about the one's who aren't sure?? I think to be PC you'll have to provide one of those transcontinental vestible types.
Yeah, Like being PC about that I'm Lightish Red Colored and not Pink. There should be a Both or other option too.
yeah....what about all the poor confused guys with moobs?? Some may not realize that even though they haven't seen their dick in years doesn't mean it's not there....
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
Mention Mayo...and Ham... and then the moob boy//guys will find their penis. Or Ho-Hos
[Image: partiesqf2.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I think I saw that shirt on a 16 yearold walking around the mall once .... that raises a lot of questions.
Now why would you scar a poor innocent child with the burden of your own stupid mistake?? I can hear it now...."sorry honey, you weren't really supposed to happen, but here's a t-shirt that makes fun of the fact that I was stupid"
I'm in TN ... I don't think the shirt was talking about "Daddy" wanting the blowjob from "mommy"
We need to take another poll now of guys that were disappointed after reading the subject line Big Grin
silvermelinda Wrote:We need to take another poll now of guys that were disappointed after reading the subject line Big Grin

Answer? Very
Knowing who made the thread, I knew the topic wouldn't be as directly related to the name as my first thoughts would have dictated.
providencecrow Wrote:
silvermelinda Wrote:We need to take another poll now of guys that were disappointed after reading the subject line Big Grin

Answer? Very

Well, as a female, I was very disappointed after reading it too.
Gender. not sex.
Wowie Groovie !
I still say there are too few gender choices.
Titan ! Wrote:Gender. not sex.

Gender refers to language and is often mis-used to refer to the sex of an individual. Some dictionaries have relented and begun to define gender improperly as sex.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
So to add to what Biff just stated.. there is this one word, and if fun to say, synonym.
......outnumbered...
Admin Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Gender. not sex.

Gender refers to language and is often mis-used to refer to the sex of an individual. Some dictionaries have relented and begun to define gender improperly as sex.

You're saying the dictionary definition is wrong ?
Wowie Groovie !
I think he's just saying that it's this poll is even more sexists due to the fact that the dictionary is upset cause it has no sex.
In general women tend to use forums more than men, so there is probably a higher percentage of women here than there are listening to the show.
gatormouth Wrote:In general women tend to use forums more than men, so there is probably a higher percentage of women here than there are listening to the show.

You sure about that? On any forum I've ever been on, it's almost always been real close to a 2:1 ratio of males to females.

EDIT:

Or, wait. Maybe I'm reading your post wrong. Are you saying that the percentage of women that make up the population of this forum, is higher than the percentage of women in the overall listening group? Because that I might buy.
Titan ! Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Gender refers to language and is often mis-used to refer to the sex of an individual. Some dictionaries have relented and begun to define gender improperly as sex.

You're saying the dictionary definition is wrong ?

It depends on what dictionary you are reading. As I said, some dictionaries have relented.

From dictionary.com:

Traditionally, gender has been used primarily to refer to the grammatical categories of "masculine," "feminine," and "neuter," but in recent years the word has become well established in its use to refer to sex-based categories, as in phrases such as gender gap and the politics of gender. This usage is supported by the practice of many anthropologists, who reserve sex for reference to biological categories, while using gender to refer to social or cultural categories. According to this rule, one would say The effectiveness of the medication appears to depend on the sex (not gender) of the patient, but In peasant societies, gender (not sex) roles are likely to be more clearly defined. This distinction is useful in principle, but it is by no means widely observed, and considerable variation in usage occurs at all levels.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
...possibly the most ridiculous internet argument in history. Let's all go run in the special olympics.
theterribletwist Wrote:...possibly the most ridiculous internet argument in history. Let's all go run in the special olympics.

It's not really an argument, I asked a question and he answered it. NOW YOU SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE !
Wowie Groovie !
c'mon now boys...can't we all just get along....I have a feeling there is a little too much testosterone on the board!
vsangelchick Wrote:c'mon now boys...can't we all just get along....I have a feeling there is a little too much testosterone on the board!

OhhhTahhh! OhhhTAHHHHH! Me man ! You woman. Go make me a sandwich and bring me a beer !
Wowie Groovie !
Ohhh...don't EVEN go there...I may be a woman, but I'll kick your ass any day of the week!! Besides, we all know that woman rule the world. All we gotta do is show a little tit and you guys start drooling like idiots.
How was that an argument? We discussed the use of the word "gender".

I don't get it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Titan ! Wrote:
theterribletwist Wrote:...possibly the most ridiculous internet argument in history. Let's all go run in the special olympics.

It's not really an argument, I asked a question and he answered it. NOW YOU SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE !

I guess 'discussion' would have been a better word since 'argument' usually implies a heated disagreement. Sorry about that.
theterribletwist Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:It's not really an argument, I asked a question and he answered it. NOW YOU SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE !

I guess 'discussion' would have been a better word since 'argument' usually implies a heated disagreement. Sorry about that.
\

You suck ! Your opinion is invalid ! go copulate an inbred donkey !

There is that more like an argument ?
Wowie Groovie !
vsangelchick Wrote:Ohhh...don't EVEN go there...I may be a woman, but I'll kick your ass any day of the week!! Besides, we all know that woman rule the world. All we gotta do is show a little tit and you guys start drooling like idiots.

Women and their nice nice ta taa's do indeed rule the world, but I'm still waiting for that sandwich.
Wowie Groovie !
oh yeah....and give you fuel for more drunken ranting?? Besides, I made baked pasta tonight, not sandwiches.
Titan ! Wrote:
theterribletwist Wrote:I guess 'discussion' would have been a better word since 'argument' usually implies a heated disagreement. Sorry about that.
\

You suck ! Your opinion is invalid ! go copulate an inbred donkey !

There is that more like an argument ?

I suppose it is.
vsangelchick Wrote:oh yeah....and give you fuel for more drunken ranting?? Besides, I made baked pasta tonight, not sandwiches.

How would a sandwich add fuel to a drunken rant ? What the heck kind of a sandwich are you making ?
Wowie Groovie !
theterribletwist Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:It's not really an argument, I asked a question and he answered it. NOW YOU SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE !

Instead of a heated disagreement, I want to see two people get into a heated agreement. That would be fun.
Wowie Groovie !
vsangelchick Wrote:c'mon now boys...can't we all just get along....I have a feeling there is a little too much testosterone on the board!

I think we should have a little more, oh the sweet yummieness, so who wants to help!