Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Words In The English Language
I will start,
as I stated before

SMEAR tops this list for me...

Will think of more as the day progresses....

Anyone else want to add a word?
I did a survey on swears...ranking which were worse...I wish i could find that.

I'd probably get a Pulitzer, er something....what?

Strip and Smear are bad....

Strip use to imply good, but once my wife used it as 'Strip my membranes' it lost all other meaning
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Abase
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
kumquat
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
didn't George Carlin cover the seven words you can't say on TV??
Admin Wrote:kumquat

I like kumquat...i giggle everytime i hear it

what was that Larry the Cable Guy line

Something got into the Pussywillows and now we got a crop of kumquats....damn

[FB] Sean Astin and the kid walking to the Lord of the Rings GAAAH![FB]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Vagina. Probably the most unflattering word. Ever.
That's what she said.
jus' P Wrote:didn't George Carlin cover the seven words you can't say on TV??

He did...

He also did a whole thing on 'p*$!y farts'... if I remember correctly....
Allyson Wrote:Vagina. Probably the most unflattering word. Ever.
Penis is worse

doesn't sound to pretty does it?

we should post words to replace the ones we don't like.....

Vagina: Love Shoot, Party Canal....huh....these aren't better
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

doesn't sound to pretty does it?

I don't know if you guys watch Drawn Together, but there was an episode where Foxy Love just kept rattling off replacement words for vagina that were even grosser than the word itself. The one burned permanently into my head is "ketchup dispenser" :-X Sorry.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:doesn't sound to pretty does it?

I don't know if you guys watch Drawn Together, but there was an episode where Foxy Love just kept rattling off replacement words for vagina that were even grosser than the word itself. The one burned permanently into my head is "ketchup dispenser" :-X Sorry.

i've watched it a few times...funny show...and i love that....in a 'not really' way
fishy smelling taco....pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Id . . . i like the word, but always get challenged at scrabble by some stupid idiot that doesn't believe it is a word. WTF??!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Id . . . i like the word, but always get challenged at scrabble by some stupid idiot that doesn't believe it is a word. WTF??!!

What did you call me????
I've gotta say that 'smear' is pretty bad but even worse for me is 'nonfunctional' especially when it's attached to words like 'ovary'

and cancer is pretty bad....
jus' P Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Id . . . i like the word, but always get challenged at scrabble by some stupid idiot that doesn't believe it is a word. WTF??!!

What did you call me????

There wasn't a K on the front of that . . . Wink
HATE
Too many people throw this word around and don't understand the weight it carries.
It is one word that can turn a good mood bad, or laughter into anger.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:HATE
Too many people throw this word around and don't understand the weight it carries.

agreed

In that case I think the word 'Love' qualifies. Too many people throw this word around and have absolutely no idea what it truly means. Improper usage can also eventually lead to turning a good mood bad or laughter into anger.
Zee Wrote:

In that case I think the word 'Love' qualifies. Too many people throw this word around and have absolutely no idea what it truly means. Improper usage can also eventually lead to turning a good mood bad or laughter into anger.

+1
Zee Wrote:

I couldn't have said it better myself.
Zee Wrote:

Now we're getting all philisophical....Smile
ok this is two words . . .but SHUT UP . . .so ugly and rude, BE QUIET or HUSH is much nicer.
Philly Mike Wrote:
Zee Wrote:In that case I think the word 'Love' qualifies. Too many people throw this word around and have absolutely no idea what it truly means. Improper usage can also eventually lead to turning a good mood bad or laughter into anger.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

yah, I love my family and my pets,, and sorta like my truck as it's a heap

now my motorcycle, once it gets fixed we're making love
I don't like the word their

The i is supposed to be before the e, but noooooo this word has to go and break the rules.
I will tell you one that makes me want to smack my kids in the head when they say it...

STUPID...

I dont know why but god I hate that word

That and penis, the doctor told me i couldnt teach my (then) three year old to call his junk a goober, i should teach him penis...
That didnt sit right with me
38DoubleDelicious Wrote:I will tell you one that makes me want to smack my kids in the head when they say it...

STUPID...

That and penis, the doctor told me i couldnt teach my (then) three year old to call his junk a goober, i should teach him penis...

my wife thinks weiner is ok...i tell him not to...so as confused as he may be he started calling it W and when he was in the delivery room while his baby sister was being born he said "Mom's W was gross" we didn't know what it meant until he elaborated a few weeks later
Zee Wrote:

I very much disagree with this statement;
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Here is another one for the list...

Moist
pussy
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
38DoubleDelicious Wrote:I will tell you one that makes me want to smack my kids in the head when they say it...

STUPID...

my wife thinks weiner is ok...i tell him not to...so as confused as he may be he started calling it W and when he was in the delivery room while his baby sister was being born he said "Mom's W was gross" we didn't know what it meant until he elaborated a few weeks later
LOL He is too cute...
boizalynne Wrote:pussy

When used in context (i.e. dirty talk or in reference to your girly male friends) it can be a great word.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Zee Wrote:In that case I think the word 'Love' qualifies. Too many people throw this word around and have absolutely no idea what it truly means. Improper usage can also eventually lead to turning a good mood bad or laughter into anger.

I very much disagree with this statement;
Admin Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:pussy

When used in context (i.e. dirty talk or in reference to your girly male friends) it can be a great word.

I still don't like to use it.

I think I only use it when repeating a Ned Flanders drop

[drop] you've now achieved the rank of PUSSY![/drop]
There is no such thing as a bad word in the English language. I don't discriminate, if i know a word, i will use it.
towlette sorta sucks.. if it's a towel it needs to not be 'ette'
Peachs Wrote:towlette sorta sucks.. if it's a towel it needs to not be 'ette'

Thats because its french
how about 'teen'.... the whole span of those years sucked for me
I've never been a fan of the word, twat, or fishy smelling taco.
Wowie Groovie !