Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe and Ben Show Intro Music
The joe and ben shoe intro music - Does anyone know what it is or did they mix that themselves
I know it's from one of the beastie boys albums, but I don't know which one.
Hello Nasty, Track 15 i believe called "I don't know"
I just listened, it's on Hello Nasty, it's a hidden track between "The Move" and "Remote Control". Not sure of the title.
wingospagettio Wrote:I just listened, it's on Hello Nasty, it's a hidden track between "The Move" and "Remote Control". Not sure of the title.

Hidden track? It's the into to Remote Control. It's not an individual track or anything.
potthole Wrote:
wingospagettio Wrote:I just listened, it's on Hello Nasty, it's a hidden track between "The Move" and "Remote Control". Not sure of the title.

Hidden track? It's the into to Remote Control. It's not an individual track or anything.
Well then my CD player sucks ass, cuz I could only find it by going all the way through "The Move". Time to upgrade I suppose.
Just torrented it, this has it on "The Move"
wingospagettio Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Hidden track? It's the into to Remote Control. It's not an individual track or anything.
Well then my CD player sucks ass, cuz I could only find it by going all the way through "The Move". Time to upgrade I suppose.

You know, the more I've been thinking about it, it might be the outtro to The Move. Looks like it's time to go dig out the album, wherever it is.

Truth telling time, Hello Nasty was the first CD that I ever bought.
potthole Wrote:
wingospagettio Wrote:Well then my CD player sucks ass, cuz I could only find it by going all the way through "The Move". Time to upgrade I suppose.

You know, the more I've been thinking about it, it might be the outtro to The Move. Looks like it's time to go dig out the album, wherever it is.

Truth telling time, Hello Nasty was the first CD that I ever bought.
So we're both kinda right? I'll take that.
This part of the song comes in at 2min 55sec into The Move on hello nasty! It is the outtro.
theuninvited Wrote:This part of the song comes in at 2min 55sec into The Move on hello nasty! It is the outtro.
thank you theuninvited. You are now invited. Any idea what the hell they are saying in that part? Baxter, you know I don't speak Spanish!