Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSU is in Detroit ?
I'm watching ESPN, and the Titletown USA segment for Detroit just played, where they're touting all of Detroit's sports glory.

One of the things they said was that Detroit was the home of the largest crowd in college basketball history, and they showed the Spartans running out onto the floor.

Did Detroit annex Lansing ? What am I missing here ?
Wowie Groovie !
They also wanted to include Ann Arbor as Detroit for its football titles, even as a fan of Michigan sports in general that is a little stupid.
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
They also referenced, the Lions 3 NFL championships.

from the 50's. Sigh.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I'm watching ESPN, and the Titletown USA segment for Detroit just played, where they're touting all of Detroit's sports glory.

One of the things they said was that Detroit was the home of the largest crowd in college basketball history, and they showed the Spartans running out onto the floor.

Didn't MSU play in the Silverdome or the Palace once? Still not in Detroit, but close enough.
Titan ! Wrote:I'm watching ESPN, and the Titletown USA segment for Detroit just played, where they're touting all of Detroit's sports glory.

Sparty played at ford field in 03 against kentucky. set an attendance record for college ball. MSU is east lansing.
smokeysparty Wrote:

Sparty played at ford field in 03 against kentucky. set an attendance record for college ball. MSU is east lansing.

This man has the correct answer.