Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self Love
i have that m effin masturbation song stuck in my head all week!!!! and, since i'm one of those people that will randomly start singing something that's stuck in my head regardless of where i am, it's made for some awkward situations.
GAH! >Sad

(song cracks me up though ;D)
tell us more, what ticklish situations have you have you found yourself in?? give details
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
every time i hear "please don't cut my testicles" it sticks in my head just as bad.
sort of the same thing, i guess.
the worst one was when i was in the cafeteria at my job and i started singing it...not realizing that one of my supervisors (who i think is already convinced i have a screw loose) had just walked in. eye contact. silence. muttered "i gotta go". aaawwkwaaard. i've also caught myself singing it in the grocery store and at the mall...it wouldn't be so bad if i wasn't by myself every time...if you think no one ever pays attention to you out in public, just start singing that one. holy hell.
melmo112083 Wrote:the worst one was when i was in the cafeteria at my job and i started singing it...not realizing that one of my supervisors (who i think is already convinced i have a screw loose) had just walked in. eye contact. silence. muttered "i gotta go". aaawwkwaaard. i've also caught myself singing it in the grocery store and at the mall...it wouldn't be so bad if i wasn't by myself every time...if you think no one ever pays attention to you out in public, just start singing that one. holy hell.

this obviously means you have a screw loose dude.. Smile
Peachs Wrote:
melmo112083 Wrote:the worst one was when i was in the cafeteria at my job and i started singing it...not realizing that one of my supervisors (who i think is already convinced i have a screw loose) had just walked in. eye contact. silence. muttered "i gotta go". aaawwkwaaard. i've also caught myself singing it in the grocery store and at the mall...it wouldn't be so bad if i wasn't by myself every time...if you think no one ever pays attention to you out in public, just start singing that one. holy hell.

this obviously means you have a screw loose dude.. Smile

yeah, but doesn't everyone on here? ;D
It may be a secret desire for some public strumming. very hot
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"