Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Producer Joe blow up doll
I really liked the Joe stunt where he went to a bed store, went to the bathroom, blew up a blowup doll, ran out, put the doll onto the bed n started doing it lol.
I'd like to at least listen to the audio again but they didin't put it up on the website 8(

It'd be cool if he could do somthing like that again, maybe instead of the blowup doll have him run out blowing the air horn lol
Shaggy, you have yet to answer my question. Why did you call our dead service men and women "buttholes"?

shaggytheclown17 Wrote:Eh, I'm 18 but nevermind, I'm tierd of dealing with pro Bush people, they can join the army and die with all the rest of those buttholes.

I keep asking, yet you don't answer.
That's how you do it Fistor!! Follow him around and ask your question behind every post he makes!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Fistor Wrote:Shaggy, you have yet to answer my question. Why did you call our dead service men and women "buttholes"?

shaggytheclown17 Wrote:Eh, I'm 18 but nevermind, I'm tierd of dealing with pro Bush people, they can join the army and die with all the rest of those buttholes.

HAHA I love it! keep it up fistor!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Fistor Wrote:Shaggy, you have yet to answer my question. Why did you call our dead service men and women "buttholes"?

You really have something up your ass as well as your ears don't you?
Read what I'm effing typing you stupid idiot, people going into this stupid war under their own free will are buttholes, more like suicidal depending on how the government likes to starve them of supplies making the troops themselves pay out of their own pockets.
So let me answer again, if you are for the war, you are retarded just like John Mcbush.
shaggytheclown17 Wrote:

Read what I'm effing typing you stupid idiot, people going into this stupid war under their own free will are buttholes, more like suicidal depending on how the government likes to starve them of supplies making the troops themselves pay out of their own pockets.
So let me answer again, if you are for the war, you are retarded just like John Mcbush.

Well, that cleared things up.

So you think all of our soldiers are buttholes now. Got it, thanks.

Please, please, have the balls to say that to a veteran. And if you could, please have it videotaped. Thanks in advance.
He deleted his account, like the cowardly little pussy he is.
shaggytheclown17
[Image: epic-fail.jpg]
wienerpoopie Wrote:

HAHA I love it! keep it up fistor!

WHAT THE HELL DID I MISS?

What is with the hearts and a barely visible name in the general area?

I love it!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:HAHA I love it! keep it up fistor!

WHAT THE HELL DID I MISS?

What is with the hearts and a barely visible name in the general area?

I love it!

shit i've got them too!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I can
[quote="wienerpoopie"]I can
[quote="wienerpoopie"]I can
I like all of hatchet head
[quote="wienerpoopie"]I like all of hatchet head
shaggytheclown17 Wrote:

This is one of the most distasteful things I have ever read. Burn in Hell, jerk.