Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swingers
Any swingers on the board? I figured with 1700 people on the maybe we'll find a few.

Vote and don't reply if you want to be anonymous.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
damnit!

the second from the top is supposed to say I am not a swinger@!

damnit!

Biff help!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
regardless of my failure we have some votes...but no swingers yet...

[Image: fail.jpg]
I wouldn't trust the accuracy of this poll since Big Brother can see who votes for what and that may or may not affect how people vote.
This thread is the definition of failure
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
failure: all threads started by Howie Feltersnatch
1000 pages in the sex thread and this never got brought up?? Oh, I get it, you're recruiting.

I want you!! For the Howie's sex Army.

Did you make you pink or did Bif?
jus' P Wrote:1000 pages in the sex thread and this never got brought up?? Oh, I get it, you're recruiting.

Biff made me pink while i was out actually doing work yesterday afternoon....

no recruiting...they were talking about swingers...plus my wife always watches that show "Swingtown" er whatever....

that needs to be on showtime...if i got to see some cans once in a while i'd be more inclined to sit and watch with her...instead i hide in the basement and play rockband
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:1000 pages in the sex thread and this never got brought up?? Oh, I get it, you're recruiting.

Biff made me pink while i was out actually doing work yesterday afternoon....

no recruiting...they were talking about swingers...plus my wife always watches that show "Swingtown" er whatever....

that needs to be on showtime...if i got to see some cans once in a while i'd be more inclined to sit and watch with her...instead i hide in the basement and play rockband

I thought you only had 3 channels?
jus' P Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Biff made me pink while i was out actually doing work yesterday afternoon....

I thought you only had 3 channels?

we do...but the inlaws have tivo...so when they go out to dinner we break in and watch all the stuff we've tivo'd

i successfully tivo'd some skinimax during a free weekend...it was more on accident but a laugh was had

"grandma...what are you watching?!?"
Your own poll is giving you the finger on this thread Howie.

[Image: finger.jpg]
Zee Wrote:Your own poll is giving you the finger on this thread Howie.

[Image: finger.jpg]

i suck at life

i deserve pink unicorns
I guess I'm the first swinger. My husband and I used to do it sometimes when we were married, but it's really not like in the movies. And we're divorced now, so I guess you see how that turns out haha. I didn't mind it at all, I still only loved him, it's complicated I guess
ashleykme Wrote:I guess I'm the first swinger. My husband and I used to do it sometimes when we were married, but it's really not like in the movies. And we're divorced now, so I guess you see how that turns out haha. I didn't mind it at all, I still only loved him, it's complicated I guess

kudos to you....atleast i found on person that is/was a swinger. I think my thread is still a big fail though.

I'm not a jelous person, but i'm 100% sure that i would not enjoy knowing some other dude was doing my wife...different strokes for different folks

thanks for an honest post

Wait... there was actually a thread that made it to 1000 pages? Good lord... please tell me that is an exaggeration for effect.
elranito Wrote:

Wait... there was actually a thread that made it to 1000 pages? Good lord... please tell me that is an exaggeration for effect.

no...but over 10k views....
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
elranito Wrote:Wait... there was actually a thread that made it to 1000 pages? Good lord... please tell me that is an exaggeration for effect.

no...but over 10k views....
That is still pretty ridiculous considering the next highest I see is the pictures thread with 3300+...
elranito Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:no...but over 10k views....
That is still pretty ridiculous considering the next highest I see is the pictures thread with 3300+...

Howie's the keymaster/gatekeeper, ...open the door...and let 'em in....
I couldn't ever be a swinger. I'm selfish and don't want to share.
beerbarella Wrote:I couldn't ever be a swinger. I'm selfish and don't want to share.

I used to be like that. But then I got all chafed.
I don't think I could do it. I could probably muster the courage for a threesome but only under very specific circumstances.
1. It would have to be with another chick.
2. She'd have to be hot but not overbearingly hot.
3. She'd have to be clean.
4. She'd have to be anonymous and someone neither of us would ever see again.
So yea it will probably never happen because that girl does not exist.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:I don't think I could do it. I could probably muster the courage for a threesome but only under very specific circumstances.

Hey, it sounds like my girlfriend fits those criteria.
Sooooo...yeah, just...uhmmmmmm...lettin ya know.
Allyson Wrote:I don't think I could do it. I could probably muster the courage for a threesome but only under very specific circumstances.

You're exactly right, she does not exist, I've been looking for her as well.

Hot, blind, deaf, and mute....

I'd marry her for sure.
Smile

I know many clean hookers near my house
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:

[quote="Howie Feltersnatch"]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]

speedbump Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i'm one of them

There we go.

...i mowed the 'lawn' last night and scrubbed the undercarriage...i'm clean
I've never swung before and now that i'm divorced it's kinda hard too share but if i were i'd love too give it a shot under the right circumstances. I.E. Hot MILF and lots of booze
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
To
Two
Too