Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talking in your sleep
Got any stories of the likes?

Two night ago I was apparently talking in my sleep (wife informed me last night).

Wife's story:

'So I got into bed and must have partially woke you up as you started to talk some gibberish. It use to really freak me out when you talked in your sleep but now i find it entertaining to see what you'll come up with.'

at which point i stated that she should stop before i say something incriminating...to which she replied "you'll jsut wake up with a fist on the nose"

She continued:

"So I asked you, what did you say?, and you said some more gibberish and then said 'Armadillo' and laughed.......you're effed up'

I'm effed up
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Ha!

My ex girlfriend would always try to start conversations with me when I talked in my sleep. It ended up waking me up.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[quote="wienerpoopie"]yes...yes you are
I don
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[quote="Admin"]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]yes...yes you are
I don
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Admin Wrote:Ha!

My ex girlfriend would always try to start conversations with me when I talked in my sleep. It ended up waking me up.

yah after the armadillo statment i woke up...thats why i laughed...i knew what she was doing and how stupid i proabably looked which no doubt made me laugh like Freebeer
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Admin Wrote:How do you know?

where the hell did his post go? YOU CAN'T DELETE POSTS....BIFF QUOTED YOU!

I wanted to change my comment, but a-hole Biff is fast at quotes Undecided
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:where the hell did his post go? YOU CAN'T DELETE POSTS....BIFF QUOTED YOU!

I wanted to change my comment, but a-hole Biff is a fast at quotes Undecided

don't delete it modify it...wobbleknob
I occasionally do, very rarely at that. my ex told me once that I was "instructing someone on the ins and outs of closet organization" he said I'd mumbled "the shoes go on that rack" "organize by color" and pair your socks...

I'm not so sure I've done it recently... I'll have to ask Shaun
My girlfriend mumbles stuff but it's pretty incoherent. I try to make it out but I'm usually too tired to put much effort in to it.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:My girlfriend mumbles stuff but it's pretty incoherent. I try to make it out but I'm usually too tired to put much effort in to it.

step 1) get a tape recorder (i'll loan you one)
step 2) while she's sleep talking ask her if she's interested in a little dino sammich with her goodlooking friend
step 3) record her saying "yah sure whatever"
step 4)....really need a step 4?

you are welcome
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Got any stories of the likes?

Two night ago I was apparently talking in my sleep (wife informed me last night).

Wife's story:

'So I got into bed and must have partially woke you up as you started to talk some gibberish. It use to really freak me out when you talked in your sleep but now i find it entertaining to see what you'll come up with.'

at which point i stated that she should stop before i say something incriminating...to which she replied "you'll jsut wake up with a fist on the nose"

She continued:

"So I asked you, what did you say?, and you said some more gibberish and then said 'Armadillo' and laughed.......you're effed up'

I'm effed up
I talk in my sleep....
Alot...
It happens when I am really tired and start dreaming before I am fully asleep...
there was this one time that I was apparently woke up while I was asleep-ish, apparently dreaming about cows... because I was asked 'are you happy' and I apparently replied 'I would be happier if two cows....' I still don't know what could make me so happy about two cows