Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Messing with scammers
Every once in a while I get a wild hair up my butt and decide to reply to the Nigerian scammers. I lead them on by acting a little dumb (acting?).

I got one of them to send me a picture with "my name" on it to show me that I could trust them. They complied:

[Image: heywood.jpg]

I have a new one on the hook.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I call bullshit... thats a photoshop.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Wiener Poopie?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I call bullshit too....next time you get a scam thingy in the mail...have the guy do that...tell us...and then we'll give you another name to try....

that'll be the test
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I call bullshit too....next time you get a scam thingy in the mail...have the guy do that...tell us...and then we'll give you another name to try....

that'll be the test

Okay. I will tell you that if it is photoshopped that I didn't do it. I don't have the program or the mad skillz. I got the idea from here: http://www.419eater.com/

Biff (upping his street cred)
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'd believe Biff. I followed along with the "Heywood Saga" as it unfolded.
I like to Eff with telemarketers.... it's fun
Peachs Wrote:I like to eff with telemarketers.... it's fun

Those still exist?
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:

Those still exist?

yes... you just haven't heard from any lately because of the new laws governing the do not call list
Opus Wrote:

Those still exist?

They exist and are mutating. Some of them call now, and instead of a person, it's a gd recording. Effing cowards!
[Image: ears.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:[Image: ears.jpg]

lol!!
nice choice on the name...
Admin Wrote:Every once in a while I get a wild hair up my butt and decide to reply to the Nigerian scammers. I lead them on by acting a little dumb (acting?).

I got one of them to send me a picture with "my name" on it to show me that I could trust them. They complied:

[Image: heywood.jpg]

I have a new one on the hook.

[Image: Shopped-Saddam.jpg]

When Saddam can confirm it from beyond the grave, you're screwed.