YourMomsBox!
Who may I thank...... - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Who may I thank...... (/showthread.php?tid=1264)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Who may I thank...... - Hawt Baux - 09-21-2003

Can this thread be about making fun of Canada again?

Who may I thank...... - Crack Hitler - 09-21-2003

nah lets let it evolve into a thread of making fun of people who have zero musical knowledge, not liking rush is one thing, but saying they have no talent or suck, prooves how little you know about things, go back to listening to your shitty keyboard and sample driven garbage.

Who may I thank...... - Hawt Baux - 09-21-2003

I don't dislike Rush. I like one or two songs but never got into them any further.

They're not a bad band, I just wouldn't go as far as to say that they are the "best".

My personal opinion.

Carry On.

Who may I thank...... - Hasegawa - 09-21-2003

Uh-huh.

Who may I thank...... - sweet angel - 09-21-2003

Quote:I don't dislike Rush. I like one or two songs but never got into them any further.

I think the key to liking or disliking them is whether or not you were around when they were popular. I was in high school at the time. I also only really was into a few songs, but I never thought they sucked.

Kinda like Poison & Motley Crue...if you grew up in that era, you liked it. If you didn't, chances are you don't.

Quote:And you can have back Alanis Morrisette and Brendan Frasier too

No no! I'll take Brendan Fraser!

Oh yeah, and I like Bryan Adams too.

Who may I thank...... - Toronto Hottie - 09-21-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Crack Hitler
nah lets let it evolve into a thread of making fun of people who have zero musical knowledge, not liking rush is one thing, but saying they have no talent or suck, prooves how little you know about things, go back to listening to your shitty keyboard and sample driven garbage.

You are going to have to accept it my friend, doesn't matter what you say, I'd sooner drive broken glass into my eardrums than listen to them.

Take deep breaths and find your happy place.

Who may I thank...... - Rooner - 09-22-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Toronto Hottie
Quote:eh

You spelled it right brain. Good boy. Rooner thinks that's pronounced ahhhh. Strange fucking Injun.

If you're gonna blame me for bad bands, can I get kudos on Pam Anderson or Jim Carrey then?

And fu, I'd cut Brian Adams with a knife as well. I take no responsibility for that fucker. Tongue

Yeah, its should be spelled eh, cause we go on haunted heh rides, I got an eh in English, Im going fishing in the beh, that sounds good, whatta ya seh?

Quote:Originally posted by Crack Hitler
Quote:Did anyone ever REALLY like Rush??
well ok you got me, i did like rush, but i play the drums, so its almost impossible not to like a band that talented when you play. but getty's voice is god-awful

The only time I liked Rush was when I was on about 3 hits of acid with some nice digital animation on the tele.

Who may I thank...... - Hawt Baux - 09-22-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
I got an eh in English, Im going fishing in the beh, that sounds good, whatta ya seh?

Afterwards can we make things out of cleh?

Quote:Originally posted by Hawt Baux
Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
I got an eh in English, Im going fishing in the beh, that sounds good, whatta ya seh?

Afterwards can we make things out of cleh?

I dont know, we just meh.