YourMomsBox!
Laser Eye Surgery....... - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Laser Eye Surgery....... (/showthread.php?tid=604)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Laser Eye Surgery....... - Ronin - 06-10-2003

the longer term effects hasn't been seen yet.. that's one reason i haven't gotten this...

also, i hate stuff that has to do with eyes.. i don't like going to eye doctor because he pokes around in my eye and i hate it.. so i am stuck with wearing contacts for the rest of my life..

Laser Eye Surgery....... - Rooner - 06-10-2003

There are a lot of blind ass people on this board.

Laser Eye Surgery....... - Sloats - 06-10-2003

What, Hosp, like when he takes the Exacta knife and cuts the cornea off of the eye?

Laser Eye Surgery....... - MYLF - 06-10-2003

Quote:Originally posted by KensPen
I REALLY want to do it,

but I am still a little nervous,

AND,

I REALLY balk at the price.

But I fucking HATE wearing glasses.

anyone do it?
I saw red as soon as I saw this topic, but i guess that's because my ex got this done even though he only wore glasses while driving at night. UGH! What a waste of money.

But, a friend of mine got it done. He had really bad vision; couldn't get out of bed without his glasses on. He had perfect vision after, and the biggest problem was that he had dry eyes all the time.

Laser Eye Surgery....... - Rooner - 06-10-2003

I have perfect vision. Always have. Guess it just goes right along with everything else about me. :lol:
[Image: mr_magoo_bobber.jpg]

Laser Eye Surgery....... - Hosp - 06-10-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Sloats
What, Hosp, like when he takes the Exacta knife and cuts the cornea off of the eye?

Yeah, when they cut that flap you don't really feel it. But if I had seen it done before hand I would have backed out.

I think I once tested at 20/400 when I was getting my contacts and 5 days after the procedure I got tested at 20/25

Laser Eye Surgery....... - reefdwella - 06-10-2003

I thought about getting it for a long time, even used to try and get the free surgery when O&A had contests, but always held off on going through with getting it done on my own. A lot of people I know had it done and they are very happy with it.

I wore glasses for a long time, and then this year moved to contacts. Mainly to see if I'd be comfortable without glasses. I am, so now I'm seriously considering getting the laser surgery.

Laser Eye Surgery....... - Justin - 06-10-2003

once it gets down to maybe a $1000 i'll do it. But until then I'll just stick with contacts.

Laser Eye Surgery....... - reefdwella - 06-11-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Justin
once it gets down to maybe a $1000 i'll do it. But until then I'll just stick with contacts.

There's ads offering $550 an eye kind've deals out there. But the one thing I've heard from people who've done it, is that you don't WANT to pay less than $2000 for it. Because if you are, you're likely getting someone who isn't as well known at doing it. Since it's pretty much permanant I'd like it done right the first time.

Laser Eye Surgery....... - MYLF - 06-11-2003

Quote:Yeah, when they cut that flap you don't really feel it. But if I had seen it done before hand I would have backed out.
I got the play by play on how they do it, and now I don't think I'd ever have it done.