YourMomsBox!
Why the stigma on camel toe? - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Why the stigma on camel toe? (/showthread.php?tid=828)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Why the stigma on camel toe? - Ninny - 07-14-2003

Im going to say this and it's honestly sad but i have no idea what is being said right now, i know the cameltoe refers to the vag but all these explanations etc. Don't get it, guess this is the type of information my Mom took with her when she left.Ehhhhhh

Why the stigma on camel toe? - Silera - 07-14-2003

Notice the crotch area.

That is camel toe.

[Image: anna3.jpg]

I don't see how that is entirely unappealing.

Why the stigma on camel toe? - Rooner - 07-14-2003

[Image: cameltoe01.jpg]

Why the stigma on camel toe? - Ninny - 07-14-2003

So men think a camel toe is unappealing bc it suggests that a woman is "loose"??

Why the stigma on camel toe? - KensPen - 07-14-2003

that is NOT unappealing.

Why the stigma on camel toe? - Black Lazerus - 07-14-2003

the only time camel toe is cute is in tight stuff.
now if you camle toe is showing in a pair of sweat pants thats nasty

Why the stigma on camel toe? - KensPen - 07-14-2003

That's always the first picture in the Black Tail pictorial...

Why the stigma on camel toe? - Cleveland Steamer - 07-14-2003

I've never been a fan of them. I don't think camel toes necessarily have a bearing on the tightness/looseness of the vagina... I just don't find them appealing.

Why the stigma on camel toe? - Sloats - 07-14-2003

A toe is formed by the collection of blood and swelling traditionally brought on by arousal. Some men find it unappealing in a woman they are considering courting because they believe that the woman is wearing very thin and tight clothing, if any underwear at all. The same can be said for sheer blouses and no bra. It gives the appearance of a too experienced sexual history. (Remember, the guys want to turn you into a dirty little whore, they don't want another guy's DLW.)

It's appealing on a celebrity or on a girl you just want to nail (hookers included), but discouraging on potential "mothers of my children". (Until, of course, the mating ritual has already begun.)

Please note, that in occurrences where sexual tension is beneficial to a woman (bartending, waitress, pop singer, etc) camel toes are a beneficial tool. But in places where sexual tension is not appropriate (office, court, church), camel toes should be avoided.

As I alluded to before, CT's go hand in hand with bra-less breast in a sheer blouse.

And there is no correlation between lips and lips. If a woman's lips promoted sexuality, then her lips would be engorged with constant sexual desire and thereby be swollen more often. There is no balancing in nature. Either Donna gets it more and passes it onto the next generation's gene pool, or Donna becomes a spinster and never learns to properly felatate nor produce offspring.

Why the stigma on camel toe? - 60FeetUnderWater - 07-14-2003

ok, so my "cameltoe is a result of looseness" theory is no good.

*goes back to drawing board*