YourMomsBox!
#1 Pet Peeve - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: #1 Pet Peeve (/showthread.php?tid=779)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

#1 Pet Peeve - Rooner - 07-18-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Green Lantern
I have a super duper #1 Pet Peeve in life...
Back stabbing bitches-People who will FUCK you over for petty envy and will do it with a big kool aid smile on they face:fire:

Thats why I drink hawaiian punch.

#1 Pet Peeve - Buttmunch - 07-18-2003

People who use the following non-word:

TRUELY

#1 Pet Peeve - Kid Afrika - 07-18-2003

#1 Pet Peeve -

People that try to force you to eat something that you don't want to eat...

"Just try it, you'll like it."

How the fuck do you know what I will like the taste of? I don't care how many people like sushi, I'm NOT eating it.

#1 Pet Peeve - Hawt Baux - 07-18-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Kid Afrika
#1 Pet Peeve -

People that try to force you to eat something that you don't want to eat...

\"Just try it, you'll like it.\"

How the fuck do you know what I will like the taste of? I don't care how many people like sushi, I'm NOT eating it.

I don't liek that either. I went out for a friends party and they are on some sort of trendy sushi binge. Anyway i don't shit about shit its all oceanic to me so i let my friend pick something. Turns out she picked something with crab in it, I'm allergic to crab.

Im never eating anything given to me for free again, unless it's cock. :backflip:

see how i snuck a jab at myself in there, yeah that's right i rule.

#1 Pet Peeve - Toronto Hottie - 07-19-2003

I'm glad Ninny posted first in response there. I totally thought he was making a sexual reference.

Yes, the gutter is cozy. Thanks for asking.

#1 Pet Peeve - GreasyItalianPrincess - 08-25-2003

Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
I have a super duper #1 Pet Peeve in life...

and that is being lied to.

It drives me crazy on many levels. One is that I am a very logical fact-based person. You give me shit, then the decisions and reasoning I make based on that is shit...and that is very frustrating. I'd rather be given unpalatable, forthcoming, and accurate info so I can make informed decisions and deal with reality than have smoke blown up my ass, etc.

Now, as I say this, I do know that I am guilty of doing it to others. I am far from perfection, but I have always tried to be honest and upfront best I can. Sometimes successfully, sometimes not. But I learn and deal.

Anyhow...this is my #1 pet peeve that drives me crazy above all others....

what's your #1 thing that drives you insane?

this peeve still stands. :nod:

#1 Pet Peeve - Rooner - 08-25-2003

Hmmmmm.

#1 Pet Peeve - The Brain - 08-25-2003

#1 pet peeve: people who try to play manipulative mind games. If you want something bad enough, just be honest about it and you'll probably get it. Why try to deceive your way into it, and risk getting found out? Sheesh. Rolleyes

Oh, and people who insist on yapping during movies. Shut yer fukin' pieholes already, dammit.

#1 Pet Peeve - Suzie - 08-25-2003

Mine is when someone changes the radio station at the end of a song without waiting to hear what the next song's gonna be.

#1 Pet Peeve - Hawt Baux - 08-25-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Suzie
Mine is when someone changes the radio station at the end of a song without waiting to hear what the next song's gonna be.

Mine goes hand in hand with that.

When someone is watching something on T.V. but when the commercials are on flips the channels for too long while the movie has come back on and you missed half of it.