Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug Chasers - What has this world come to?
This is probably one of the top 5 disturbing things I have read or heard in my entire life. In fact, it's right up there with the gay cannibalism, except that story didn't have an interview to go with it, so I could still think of those weirdos in an abstract sense, but here's a guy,... right here in my own city, an attractive man no less,... who has... well, I mean, I can't even find the words to describe the horror that is what's going on in his head. Brainwashed ain't the half of it. Thousands of members on these sites? Heaven help us.

And this just makes me wanna puke and cry all at the same time:
Quote:Now Hitzel understands all too clearly what bug chasing can do to a young man's life, but it's too late for him. After six months of bug chasing, Hitzel succeeded in getting the virus. He's now a twenty-one-year-old freshman at a Midwestern university, so wholesome-looking you'd think he just walked out of a cornfield.

and....
Quote:San Francisco AIDS Foundation labeled the issue \"sensational\" and would not provide further comment.
... but like, not "sensational" in a good way, right?:confused:

Messages In This Thread
Bug Chasers - What has this world come to? - by SeeYouNextTuesday - 07-20-2003, 04:31 PM