Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Civil War by 2005! Global Nuclear War by 2015!
I thought this was pretty interesting:

http://communities.anomalies.net/cgi-bin...9&t=000024

Quote:<b>02-25-2001</b> 07:31 AM Profile My Posts Edit IP: Logged

John Titor

((3) Ever hear the story of Oedipus? To make a long sotry short, after being told he will kill his father and marry his mother he moves far away. On the road he accidentally killed his father and ended up marrying his mother. Thus, the prophecy is what caused him to fulfill it. You say you don't want to effect anything too much by giving out information, but you could drastically change this worldline just by talking about the war, or anything for that matter.))

I see your point but do you think Oedipus would not have taken those actions if he didn’t know the prophecy? I don’t believe that knowing a possible future makes it happen. You are capable of changing your worldline for the better right now. None of the things I have said will be a surprise. They were set in motion ten, twenty, even thirty years ago. <b>Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war?</b>

Messages In This Thread
US Civil War by 2005! Global Nuclear War by 2015! - by SO - 09-15-2003, 03:14 PM