Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe's comment that they couldn't say on air
does anyone know the comment joe made into a microphone that they couldn't say on air was? They said it was from superbad but i can't think of the line. It was mentioned during the CWTTAB segment this morning.
I think it was "She used my leg as a tampon," or something like that, but I'm not sure.
That's what she said.
what part of the movie was it in? i could easily find it
When they follow that creepy guy back to his friend's house to get alcohol and get caught up in that crazy party.
That's what she said.
ah yeah i was thinking it was going to be along those lines. That would be nice to hear while eating at a family restaurant!
im looking up an online script that has everything all on one page. i can get it
Joe said, into a microphone, while the hot chick had her leg wrapped around me in front of everyone, "Oh my God, Free Beer's got period blood on him!"

FYI...
freebeer Wrote:Joe said, into a microphone, while the hot chick had her leg wrapped around me in front of everyone, "Oh my God, Free Beer's got period blood on him!"

FYI...

Someone in the restaraunt had to be pouring ketchup on their fries at that precise moment....
freebeer Wrote:Joe said, into a microphone, while the hot chick had her leg wrapped around me in front of everyone, "Oh my God, Free Beer's got period blood on him!"

FYI...

Awesome. thank you, sir!

FYI...

Now this is a useful point to having the board, what they can't say on air can be said here.

Actually it is the beautiful thing about the Internet, whenever they have to dump you still get all the goods.Smile
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Yeah i damn near dropped my beer when he said that one, it was devistating.
dumb question.... but did that really happen? Or was he just quoting the movie?
Did this come up during the bizarro time warp where zane f'ed up the podcast?

If it wasn't on the podcast, it didn't happen.