Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When is the new intern going to be named?
IP Jenny, Loose Wendy, Kurt Busch, Benercrombie, Frank Small Talk, Well Spoken Cuban... Calling her by her real name is just boring.

This forum should name her.
I haven't seen her photo but those who have seen her myspace say she's good looking....my favorite saying for a pretty girl is "baberham lincoln' but thats sorta long.....

does she have biggish boobs? Intern Brunski maybe?

Red Hair? Intern Fire Crotch/Ginger
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
With proper technique you can brunski any boobs
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
[quote="wienerpoopie"]With proper technique you can brunski any boobs
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I think she should be Intern Grillz, seeing as she aparently has one of those according to what freebeer stated
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:I think she should be Intern Grillz, seeing as she aparently has one of those according to what freebeer stated

or let me see yer grillz!! I guess that one is a little long!! Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:I think she should be Intern Grillz, seeing as she apparently has one of those according to what freebeer stated

or let me see yer grillz!! I guess that one is a little long!! Tongue
how about Bare Grillz ... okay bad pun.. but you get it
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Or since there has been so much talk about her "hotness" maybe Hot Grillz
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Or since there has been so much talk about her "hotness" maybe Hot Grillz

thats my new vote
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Queenie Wrote:Hot Grillz

no such thing....

those are the most idiotic thing in the world....I forgot that FB mentioned that today...Nothing like forsaking the health of your teeth, creating nasty breath, gingivitus and cavities for the sake of looking like a ghetto fabulous a-hole

Maybe Intern Trendy is better suited

-1 to Devan
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:no such thing....

those are the most idiotic thing in the world....I forgot that FB mentioned that today...Nothing like forsaking the health of your teeth, creating nasty breath, gingivitus and cavities for the sake of looking like a ghetto fabulous a-hole

Maybe Intern Trendy is better suited

-1 to Devan

I was surprised when he mentioned that she had one. I was even more suprised to hear that people were actually pawning them . . . ewwww gross!!!
you can make fake temp 'grillz' with tin foil.....just as gay for a fraction of the price!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:you can make fake temp 'grillz' with tin foil.....just as gay for a fraction of the price!

But who would want to . . . about at many people as would by real used ones (or so I would hope) :Smile
Dude, Devan does not have a grill. Haha. I was gone all week so I didn't get to listen to the show so I will have to ask her about that one right now.
These are all horrible ideas.

The guys said it themselves: You can't just force a name on people, their personality has to come out a bit before they give them a stupid name.
Mark the Valet Wrote:These are all horrible ideas.

The guys said it themselves: You can't just force a name on people, their personality has to come out a bit before they give them a stupid name.

can't force a name?

well from now you are Jerky McJerkison.....
Queenie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:you can make fake temp 'grillz' with tin foil.....just as gay for a fraction of the price!

But who would want to . . . about at many people as would by real used ones (or so I would hope) :Smile

Shaun's got a 'grill' but I'm pretty sure he bought his new....

[Image: HPIM0351.JPG]
[Image: HPIM0352.JPG]