Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Happened today?
I had to leave and couldn't listen to the show from about 8:30 on....what happened.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
They talked about stuff
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
i'm surprised you didn't reply with

"they cured cancer"

or

"My herpes cleared up"
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
work sucks. No streaming aloud. No radio aloud. Good think I can waste my day on the message board.
airhornahole Wrote:work sucks. No streaming aloud. No radio aloud. Good think I can waste my day on the message board.

Good think indeed
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:work sucks. No streaming aloud. No radio aloud. Good think I can waste my day on the message board.

Good think indeed
Don't like a motorcycle...scaawy!

They talked about motorcycles . . .
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
25 college cheerleaders showed up and gave everyone massages.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:25 college cheerleaders showed up and gave everyone massages.

Yeah but, they were U of Michigan cheerleaders and Joe offended because he kept making those gagging noises that he usually reserves for particularly gross Joe stunts. ;D
brytn Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:25 college cheerleaders showed up and gave everyone massages.

Yeah but, they were U of Michigan cheerleaders and Joe offended because he kept making those gagging noises that he usually reserves for particularly gross Joe stunts. ;D
The only thing I missed is what Benercrombie told everyone that made freebeer look at him in a different light. Any one fill me in?
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Benercrombie thought Washington DC was in Washington state. He only found out differently about a month ago. How can you graduate college and never realize that. It had me confused when I was 7 but, then I saw a map.
brytn Wrote:Benercrombie thought Washington DC was in Washington state. He only found out differently about a month ago. How can you graduate college and never realize that. It had me confused when I was 7 but, then I saw a map.

That's effin' He Larry Us!
brytn Wrote:Benercrombie thought Washington DC was in Washington state. He only found out differently about a month ago. How can you graduate college and never realize that. It had me confused when I was 7 but, then I saw a map.
You've got to be kidding me :Smile
I wish I could say "I don't F'n believe it!" but unfortunately.....I can believe it.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
You've got to be kidding me :Smile
I wish I could say "I don't F'n believe it!" but unfortunately.....I can believe it.

I, too, sat with my jaw agape at this revelation.
I just figured out the Washington Redskins where in DC like last year...I always thought they were in the State.
damnit, benercrombie. Washington D.C. in Washington state? How did I end up with a lower GPA than him at the same high school? It must have been all of the home and family classes he took...