Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sad violim music
Does anyone know the name of the sad violin music they play over the show? (it was what they played to make george carlin sound not funn)
Derek Wrote:Does anyone know the name of the sad violin music they play over the show? (it was what they played to make george carlin sound not funn)

I don't know why but my nit picky spelling error pointer outer wants to come out an dplay tonight but I wont let him ! ! ! ! NO NO NO ! BAD TITAN ! BAD BAD !
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Derek Wrote:Does anyone know the name of the sad violin music they play over the show? (it was what they played to make george carlin sound not funn)

I don't know why but my nit picky spelling error pointer outer wants to come out an dplay tonight but I wont let him ! ! ! ! NO NO NO ! BAD TITAN ! BAD BAD !

Fer sum reazon i just new thaat titan would have too chime inn wehn i saw the title of this let alone the word "funn".

wach out heer comes the mispel police...

Tongue

And derek, I was thinking the same thing at one point but didn't even know where to start looking for how to find that son, but then again that was before this board. Smile
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I don't know why but my nit picky spelling error pointer outer wants to come out an dplay tonight but I wont let him ! ! ! ! NO NO NO ! BAD TITAN ! BAD BAD !

Fer sum reazon i just new thaat titan would have too chime inn wehn i saw the title of this let alone the word "funn".

Tongue

And derek, I was thinking the same thing at one point but didn't even know where to start looking for how to find that son, but then again that was before this board. Smile

YOU POINTED THEM OUT ! ! ! HA HA ! ! !
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:Fer sum reazon i just new thaat titan would have too chime inn wehn i saw the title of this let alone the word "funn".

Tongue

YOU POINTED THEM OUT ! ! ! HA HA ! ! !

Why are ya'll looking at this message board at 8 on a Thursday night . . .are ya bored?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:YOU POINTED THEM OUT ! ! ! HA HA ! ! !

Why are ya'll looking at this message board at 8 on a Thursday night . . .are ya bored?

Hey look Queenie our Karma's are almost balanced !
Wowie Groovie !
Ok, but does anyone know?!
Derek Wrote:Ok, but does anyone know?!

Uhhhh Nooooo. Duhhhh. If we did we wouldn't be talking about spelling, Queenie's karma, and why we're on the board at 8pm. (even though it's actually 11:16)

By the way, this is my 800th post. I'd like to renew my request for one of those spiffy elite RED BANNERS

Thanks.
Wowie Groovie !
Derek, it's from Schindlers List, I played it in orchestra.
Titan ! Wrote:By the way, this is my 800th post. I'd like to renew my request for one of those spiffy elite RED BANNERS

Thanks.

+1 for 800 posts.

And still no red banner?
I thought they said it was from Shindlers list er something
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
sluttynurse Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:By the way, this is my 800th post. I'd like to renew my request for one of those spiffy elite RED BANNERS

Thanks.

+1 for 800 posts.

And still no red banner?

I know.
Wowie Groovie !
By the way Derek it's an internet foul to go back and fix your typing errors AFTER they've already been made fun of.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:By the way Derek it's an internet foul to go back and fix your typing errors AFTER they've already been made fun of.

You're an internet foul for having over 800 posts
Derek Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:By the way Derek it's an internet foul to go back and fix your typing errors AFTER they've already been made fun of.

You're an internet foul for having over 800 posts

Sadly, that's the best compliment I've gotten today.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Derek Wrote:You're an internet foul for having over 800 posts

Sadly, that's the best compliment I've gotten today.

I tried. I am just way too imrpessed.