Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The toilet seat issue
So, I was thinking about the toilet seat up/down issue that plagues men and women everywhere. I'm hoping that there will be enough viewpoints to finally resolve this issue.

First of all, let me preface this by saying that I always put the seat, and the lid down after use. It's easier than listening to senseless bitching...

Why do women always get pissed (no pun intended) if the seat is left up? Men don't get pissed if it's down when they have to go. We don't get pissed if we have to lower it for a deuce. Is it really that big of a deal? Why are women always bringing it up?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
they just need something to bitch about

[Image: flamesuit.jpg]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Rock Monster Wrote:So, I was thinking about the toilet seat up/down issue that plagues men and women everywhere. I'm hoping that there will be enough viewpoints to finally resolve this issue.

First of all, let me preface this by saying that I always put the seat, and the lid down after use. It's easier than listening to senseless bitching...

Why do women always get pissed (no pun intended) if the seat is left up? Men don't get pissed if it's down when they have to go. We don't get pissed if we have to lower it for a deuce. Is it really that big of a deal? Why are women always bringing it up?

Actually, for me it was never a big deal.... UNTIL we had children wandering around; then it became a safety issue, at which point I turned into Bitchfromhell until He got the concept of putting the damn lid down!! It's never been an issue since then...
I always put it down but....the argument is that women don't want to sit on the wrong ring in the middle of the night. I counter that with, so it's okay to make us put our fingers near the wrong ring where all the bacteria is? Putting the lid down doesn't expose your fingers to the bacteria before you touch your junk. After the women are done they can lift the lid up and wash the bacteria off their fingers.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
chlietoris63 Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:So, I was thinking about the toilet seat up/down issue that plagues men and women everywhere. I'm hoping that there will be enough viewpoints to finally resolve this issue.

Actually, for me it was never a big deal.... UNTIL we had children wandering around; then it became a safety issue, at which point I turned into Bitchfromhell until He got the concept of putting the damn lid down!! It's never been an issue since then...

safety issue? what the hell are you doing in there?

Besides, you haven't lived until you've crawled under the house to open the clean-out and received a crap shower because a 3 yr old put underwear in the commode.
i had to open my tank and snake out the drain field to my old septic....the guy i was renting from never had it pumped, and the drainfield was in a really over-grown vegetative area.

words from Conservation Howie....

keep deep rooted plants away from drainfields
don't drive on your drain field
have your septic tank pumped every 3-5 years.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
jus' P Wrote:Besides, you haven't lived until you've crawled under the house to open the clean-out and received a crap shower because a 3 yr old put underwear in the commode.

There's a joke somewhere in there about Tennessee, being able to crawl under your house, and rednecks...... but I'll just let it go this time.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I never bitch about it. Ask Plungee, he'll verify. My gosh, it's a toilet seat. If it's up and you need it down, put it down and vice versa. It's not the end of the world. Can't we all just get along?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Rock Monster Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:Besides, you haven't lived until you've crawled under the house to open the clean-out and received a crap shower because a 3 yr old put underwear in the commode.

There's a joke somewhere in there about Tennessee, being able to crawl under your house, and rednecks...... but I'll just let it go this time.

PLEASE SHARE

Queenie Wrote:I never bitch about it. Ask Plungee, he'll verify. My gosh, it's a toilet seat. If it's up and you need it down, put it down and vice versa. It's not the end of the world. Can't we all just get along?

finally, a woman with some sense. Anheiser's beethovens bush, please take notes.
Rock Monster Wrote:

Redneck doorbell:
[Image: image016.jpg]

Redneck gingerbread house:
[Image: image007.jpg]

Redneck wedding cake:
[Image: image014.jpg]

Redneck lottery winner:
[Image: image010.jpg]

Redneck boat:
[Image: image002.jpg]

Redneck harley:
[Image: image001.jpg]

Redneck grill:
[Image: image003.jpg]

Redneck pet carrier:
[Image: image006.jpg]
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
My husband is the one that gets on to me for leaving the the lid up on the toilet..... Since we have a cat that has a tendency to run for the toilet when Chris pee's, and after having to wash him several times, he mandated no open toilets. He doesn't want them to drink out of the toilet, so he keeps the seat and the lid closed.
Ahhh the age old debate....up or down? Well, my chick HATES it when I leave it up and sometimes says something but, I tell her, I have to lift it, so you can put it down. Problem solved. Usually its cool.....unless I whizz on the seat at like....2 in the morning when I'm half asleep or blasted.
My theory......"WTF.....if I have to lift it then you can set it down once in a while....don't give me some F'n story about how it's '3 am and you MIGHT go to sit and find your ass in some water......how 'bout it's 3 am, I'm sleepy and might 'forget' to lift it up and you sit on a soaked seat! Check before you sit your cute ass down!"

My reality.....'I forgot to put the seat down again????'.....sorry....it won't happen again..... Sad
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:My theory......"WTF.....if I have to lift it then you can set it down once in a while....don't give me some F'n story about how it's '3 am and you MIGHT go to sit and find your ass in some water......how 'bout it's 3 am, I'm sleepy and might 'forget' to lift it up and you sit on a soaked seat! Check before you sit your cute ass down!"

My reality.....'I forgot to put the seat down again????'.....sorry....it won't happen again..... Sad
In theory us fellas live the good life!!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Next time you get yelled at for not dropping the seat.... Take 2 -4 packets of ketchup, mustard, or mayo. Poke pin holes at one end of packets. Place on rim(preferably facing in) where the seat touches the porcelin, and wait for scream.*

*poster not responsible for loss of personal belongings, clothing, hair, cock and balls, eyesight, limbs , marriage, or life.
jus' P Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:There's a joke somewhere in there about Tennessee, being able to crawl under your house, and rednecks...... but I'll just let it go this time.

PLEASE SHARE

Queenie Wrote:I never bitch about it. Ask Plungee, he'll verify. My gosh, it's a toilet seat. If it's up and you need it down, put it down and vice versa. It's not the end of the world. Can't we all just get along?

finally, a woman with some sense. Anheiser's beethovens bush, please take notes.

I'm gonna assume you mean me. And I definitely agree with Her Majesty, since I have been married for awhile, when the hubby forgets, I just do it myself. I was just trying to back my fellow ladies of the board up with the comment about leaving the seat up....I do this thing called looking before I sit down....after you've fallen in once, you don't want it to happen again. All we're saying is just have some common courtesy and drop the damn seat when you're done....you're hand is right there when you flush....
the toilets seat thing has never been an issue with me, its a minor thing.
dino Wrote:My theory......"WTF.....if I have to lift it then you can set it down once in a while....don't give me some F'n story about how it's '3 am and you MIGHT go to sit and find your ass in some water......how 'bout it's 3 am, I'm sleepy and might 'forget' to lift it up and you sit on a soaked seat! Check before you sit your cute ass down!"

My reality.....'I forgot to put the seat down again????'.....sorry....it will happen again.....it's nothing personal Sad

Fixed!! Big Grin
I just find it disgusting to flush the toilet with the lid open and have the dirty water splashing up everywhere. So men and women alike, always close the lid before you flush. There, all settled.
That's what she said.
I bought the toilet, I installed the toilet, I can leave the toilet seat in any position I want to.
Allyson Wrote:I just find it disgusting to flush the toilet with the lid open and have the dirty water splashing up everywhere. So men and women alike, always close the lid before you flush. There, all settled.

This is the truth. When you flush the toilet bacteria can be propelled up to 15 feet. Think about where your toothbrushes are stored in relation to your toilet.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
exactly why I keep my toothbrushes in my cabinet. And the clorox wipes by the sink.
Mythbusters actually proved that it didn't matter where your toothbrush was in relationship to the toilet, fecal bactera will always be on it. They had them in various places in the bathroom, including the back of the toilet, and in an air-tight container, in a different room.
Thanks for that. time to go to the drugstore........
Admin Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:I just find it disgusting to flush the toilet with the lid open and have the dirty water splashing up everywhere. So men and women alike, always close the lid before you flush. There, all settled.

This is the truth. When you flush the toilet bacteria can be propelled up to 15 feet. Think about where your toothbrushes are stored in relation to your toilet.
You learn something new everyday. I have to go do something. I'll be back. Sad
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
your momma Wrote:Thanks for that. time to go to the drugstore........

Jiggy Wrote:You learn something new everyday. I have to go do something. I'll be back. Sad
eh, don't psyche yourselves out. it didn't hurt you before you knew, it won't hurt you now.
yeah, only now I'll be thinking about what's on my toothbrush every time I use it. Good feelings about having clean teeth gone.
Yeah, it's that bad, jet turd flushing.