Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who/What were you named after
I was named after John Wayne's son

My wife was almost named Elizabeth, her mom insisted on Amy instead so her dad picked Elizabeth for a middle name (he still calls her 'Liz' to this day) - Elizabeth was his favorite hunting dog, My mother in law found out the truth of 'Liz' when my wife was like 2

My son was named after a Bruce Willis movie character
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
My middle name, Ann, was chosen because of my dad's aunt, "Auntie Ann." They found out after she died that her real name wasn't Ann, she just liked "Ann" better.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
i was named after a kid my oldest brother went to school with that always had a kool aid mustache.
My middle name is taken from my Mother's Dad's first name
My brothers middle name is taken from my Dad's Dad's first name
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
My name came because of a dream. The doctors told my parents I had a strong heartbeat so I had to be a boy. Three nights before I was born, my Dad had a messed up dream and went on a hunt for a girl name. Diana comes from the moon goddess, and Lynn....well my Mom's friends name..Dad didn't want to give me a middle name, so Mom slipped it in.
My first name is my Maternal Grandfather's name and my middle name is my Maternal Great-Grandfather's name.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
My grandmother's name was Janet, my aunt's name is Jan. My mom wanted to name me something similar yet different. She was working at an insurance company while pregnant with me, and one of her clients was a little old black lady named Janna. My mom really liked the name and the way it was spelled, and asked the lady if she could name me after her. The little old lady was thrilled because she had no grandaughters, and was glad that my mom would want to name me after her. So my name was then Janna.
My sister was named after my father's sister Marie. My oldest brother was named after my father Dean. My other brother was named after my mother's brother Patrick. I have no idea who I was named after. Maybe they got tired of trying to figure out which side to name me after and decided on neither. I'm a misfit. Sad
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
no no, you're special
sunshyne Wrote:no no, you're special

no, she's "special"
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I am the fifth generation of my name.
no I"M special, my mommy told me so, and I rode the short bus...
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I was named after John Wayne's son

My wife was almost named Elizabeth, her mom insisted on Amy instead so her dad picked Elizabeth for a middle name (he still calls her 'Liz' to this day) - Elizabeth was his favorite hunting dog, My mother in law found out the truth of 'Liz' when my wife was like 2

you named your kid Hudson Hawk? that's just cruel
jus' P Wrote:

you named your kid Hudson Hawk? that's just cruel

John McCLane
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:you named your kid Hudson Hawk? that's just cruel

John McCLane

I like Hartigan (from Sin City)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:My middle name is taken from my Mother's Dad's first name
My brothers middle name is taken from my Dad's Dad's first name
What is Poopies middle name? I guess I never really knew....
I am named after the plantation on Gone With The Wind... I know... Gay...

My Hubby was named after both of his grandfathers... first name, maternal grandfather.... second name, paternal grandfather... He hates it...

That movie is awesome...

doesn't Amy have a weird love for Bruce Willis?
boizalynne Wrote:

That movie is awesome...

yah, I wondered if I'd have the same appeal with a bald head...but it's lumpy and scarred up so probably not.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:That movie is awesome...

yah, I wondered if I'd have the same appeal with a bald head...but it's lumpy and scarred up so probably not.

Lumpy and scarred huh.... Just one of the many side effects from being repeatedly dropped as a child....
Alot of people think i'm named after a book of the Bible. My dad was a product of the 60's and 70's and loved Three Dog Night. Forever I have to hear, "Heyyyy Jeremiah was a bullfrog!" Yeah, yeah he was....good one!!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I was named after my Great-Great-Grandmother from Ireland.
My mom always liked the name Allison but my dad thought that was too Irish so Allyson it was.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:My mom always liked the name Allison but my dad thought that was too Irish so Allyson it was.

Because of the spelling, did you ever get called Ally?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:My mom always liked the name Allison but my dad thought that was too Irish so Allyson it was.

Because of the spelling, did you ever get called Ally?

I wouldn't let people call me Ally because I went to gymnastics with a girl named Allie and she was fat and had visible holes in her teeth and it grossed me out. Al is ok though. Or my last name.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Because of the spelling, did you ever get called Ally?

I wouldn't let people call me Ally because I went to gymnastics with a girl named Allie and she was fat and had visible holes in her teeth and it grossed me out. Al is ok though. Or my last name.

I like Allyson . . . I was just wondering.
My middle name is my dad's and grand fathers first name. My dad didn't think I'd like being a "III".
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
my middle name is my grandma's first name.
My middle name is given to the first son, so I have it, as does my father, grandfather, etc.
Allyson Wrote:Or my last name.

Uvabich?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:Or my last name.

Uvabich?

No, Urabich. My middle name is Thinks.
That's what she said.
My middle name is my mom's middle name.
My sister's middle name is my paternal grandmother's middle name (with different spelling) and her first name is my maternal grandmother's middle name.
My older brother's first name is the same as my father's and his middle name is my uncle's first name.
My younger brother's middle name is the same as my father's and paternal grandfather's middle name.

I don't know why they did that to us.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
My dad's name is Joe. My grandfather wanted me called Josephine and my parents wanted Lindsey but mom decided to spell it how it sounds...Linzi, and they threw in Jo for a middle name to compromise so it's like Mary-Ann but Linzi-Jo....I cannot stand it. I only go by Linzi or mom.
My oldest daughter's name is Alyson Elisabeth and then there's Kaitlyn Paige but everyone calls her KatieBell...I don't even know where they got that from. She even introduces herself that way. I did not name them after anyone...I just liked those names. Smile