Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When piranhas attack
Link

Just a quick warning: the images are graphic in nature, probably not safe for work, and definitely not for young eyes.
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
Now that is something I didn't plan on seeing today.

*mumbles to self - "I knew I shouldn't have clicked on it"*
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
my bad, thanks biff
Awesome.
That's crazy shit.
Are you kidding me?! Never seen anything like it before.
Are you sure it's not a joke?
your momma Wrote:Are you kidding me?! Never seen anything like it before.
Are you sure it's not a joke?

no, i'm not sure. it was a link on my loco radio interweb site. but it wasn't posted like a joke on there

i'll see if i can find more story to it
Why is there a catfish in the picture? And aren't there supposed to be holes in the eyesockets for the optic nerves (I assume they should exist)? Other than that it looks amazingly real to me.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
imatoolhed Wrote:my bad, thanks biff

Don't sweat it. It's just a common courtesy reminder.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
soooo, was he ok?
Snopes discussion board is calling shenanigans for the same reasons krys pointed out.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I was wondering about the little fishes in the picture. They don't look vicious.....
Mouth shut (not vicious):

[Image: pirahna2.jpg]

Mouth open (extremely vicious!!):

[Image: 89098-Pirahna-fishing-0.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
AHHHHHH!!! Damn nature, you scary!!
When I was a little kid (10 or 12 or somewhere around there) I watched a movie called Piranha and I was moderately freaked out about the water for a few years after that.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:When I was a little kid (10 or 12 or somewhere around there) I watched a movie called Piranha and I was moderately freaked out about the water for a few years after that.

I saw that. Same here. Kind of gives you the eeby geebies.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
yep, i was afraid of swimming in my granddad's lake after seeing that movie, that and my cousin told me the snapping turtle would eat my toes
sunshyne Wrote:yep, i was afraid of swimming in my granddad's lake after seeing that movie, that and my cousin told me the snapping turtle would eat my toes
My cousins told me the same thing about my grandparents pond!!!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:yep, i was afraid of swimming in my granddad's lake after seeing that movie, that and my cousin told me the snapping turtle would eat my toes
My cousins told me the same thing about my grandparents pond!!!

Only because it's true!!! Stay out of the water...zombies will get you.
I watched a thing on the Nat. Geo. channel/ Discovery/ something, about piranhas. It showed a little white egret (bird) walking on top of lily pads, it made a misstep and fell part way into the water and was instantly attacked by piranhas. There was a big splashy, mixture of fins and teeth for a few seconds, then it stopped as suddenly as it started. and all that was left were a few white feathers floating on the calm, quiet, water.....