Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poor Little Fella
We were on our way home from breakfast this morning when I noticed something on the ground. As I drove by it my husband and I noticed it was a turtle. We decided to turn around and go pick it up. As we made our way back to him we noticed, not suprisingly, that someone did not do what I had done and which was not run it over. It was a messy dead turtle and all that ran through my head was "and now he's dead"!
That's actually rather depressing :'( (Waa I'm sad about stuff). Yet made me laugh.
That's what she said.
I like turtles.

Or rather, I wike toedles.
I think that people who hit animals intentionally with their cars deserve to have the license suspended for 5 years.
Wowie Groovie !
Oh my lord. I cry everytime I see something like that happen. My dad did it one time to a possum, take it I was about 7 months pregnant when he did it, but I threw a bitch fit over it and screamed and cried for a whole day because I just so happened to be in the car with him.

On another note, I would have done the same as you. I see turtles on our road all the time and I stop to give them a helping hand.
We had a deer the size of a goat across the street being attacked by two pit bulls, if I would have had my pistol on me those dogs would have been taking dirt naps.
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
11 deer have jumped out in front of (or onto) my vehicle while driving. The worst was a doe that hit my driver's side window. It was a good thing that she was too big to fit through that window, she would have kicked me to death!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:11 deer have jumped out in front of (or onto) my vehicle while driving. The worst was a doe that hit my driver's side window. It was a good thing that she was too big to fit through that window, she would have kicked me to death!!

Homer: "D'oh!"

Lisa: "A deer!"

Marge: "A female deer!"
Queenie Wrote:11 deer have jumped out in front of (or onto) my vehicle while driving. The worst was a doe that hit my driver's side window. It was a good thing that she was too big to fit through that window, she would have kicked me to death!!

This was a helpless faun, if it had been full grown I likely would have looked the other way.
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I ran over a prairie dog in Montana. There's a little prairie dog town (that's what they call then, really) just off the highway that you can drive through. I was doing about 2 mph and the little bugger ran right up to the car and under the wheel. I felt really bad about it, but what can you do?
wienerpoopie Wrote:

This was a helpless faun, if it had been full grown I likely would have likely looked the other way.

You probably would have wanted to watch. Some deer can be quite aggressive. If the mother to that fawn came along, there really would have been a show!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!

(Some people should take the bus)
jus' P Wrote:

(Some people should take the bus)

Actually, I don't have to drive anymore. My husband is so sweet, he drives me everywhere. I was really starting to get worried about the deer population, but as everyone knows, men are better drivers than women, so I have the expert behind the wheel now and the deer are safe.
I decapitated a bird with my truck.
Wowie Groovie !
I hit a jackrabbit doing about 100 or so on US 89 along the Utah - Arizona border. If he wasn't so damn big the differential wouldn't have caught him. Helluva thump when it did.
thanks for the sad turtle story...Debbie Downer Sad
but as everyone knows, men are better drivers than women, so I have the expert behind the wheel now and the deer are safe.
--------------------------------------------------------
Amen sister! When you're right, you're right!
jus' P Wrote:but as everyone knows, men are better drivers than women, so I have the expert behind the wheel now and the deer are safe.

You married your sister?
Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:but as everyone knows, men are better drivers than women, so I have the expert behind the wheel now and the deer are safe.

You married your sister?
I live in Nashville....It's the law
Brian Wrote:thanks for the sad turtle story...Debbie Downer Sad

LOL +1 for Debbie Downer !
Wowie Groovie !
Queenie Wrote:

You married your sister?

jus' P Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:You married your sister?
I live in Nashville....It's the law

OMFG ! ! ! This is some Funny @$$ Shizz !!!

This is why I come back to this board 27 times a day !

Keep it up peeps !
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:You married your sister?

jus' P Wrote:I live in Nashville....It's the law

OMFG ! ! ! This is some Funny @$$ Shizz !!!

This is why I come back to this board 27 times a day !

Keep it up peeps !

You know it effer!!

"I need a bambalance" "Who is this?" "Joe. The damn deer woke up and bit me in the neck and done kicked the shit out of my car"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=v_habakm5sw&feature=related