Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
todays show
what was the website they were talking about today were people needed help deciding who was right or wrong?
good question.... I'd like to know too.
I thought it was choosesides.com, but that was some lame political site. I hope someone was listening closer than I was.
SideTaker.com
According to the podcast segment you're talking about.
thank you
Wow, I just visited the site. What a trip! I don't think I would be airing my problems/decisions out there for the world wide web to see, and definitely wouldn't be taking advice from people who I don't even know how they live. That's pretty ludicrous.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
it's anonymous though....

I think we should think up a RIDICULOUS story and slap it up there to see what people have to say about it.

- GUY - I really like masturbating while voyeuristicly looking at her roommate through the hole I carved through the wall

- GIRL - I don't mind as long as I can do all the work! Somone please help us! He wants to do it on his own!

....Ok.... terrible example.....too far? not far enough? What's a good story?
I think it was ProCon.org

>_>
I really enjoyed the repeated interruption with Quagmire soundbite. That was legendary.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:it's anonymous though....

I think we should think up a RIDICULOUS story and slap it up there to see what people have to say about it.

- GUY - I really like masturbating while voyeuristicly looking at her roommate through the hole I carved through the wall

- GIRL - I don't mind as long as I can do all the work! Somone please help us! He wants to do it on his own!

I think you're on to something here, but there's not a chance in H-E-double hockey sticks that I can think of something creative only an hour and a half before quitting time on Friday!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:it's anonymous though....

I think you're on to something here, but there's not a chance in H-E-double hockey sticks that I can think of something creative only an hour and a half before quitting time on Friday!

I've got three hours left.... sucks....... :-*