Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Year's Resolution
I'm going to stop being sarcastic.

F, that.

No more energy drinks.
I'm going to start being a smartass and mean like so many others on the board.

as if . . .
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I want to get back into playing tournament softball.
I don't make resolutions, this way i don't end up disappointing myself when i undoubtedly don't keep them
I will get in shape to start running marathons. I promise this year...
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Im gonna actually enter more 5k's.............maybe I will someday try a half marathon as well
also giving up pop again.....last year made it 5 months
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I'm going to make at least one vegetarian meal a week. See if we can work up to a healthier diet. The "in the middle of a divorce, stressed out eating ice cream" diet isn't working for me!
I kept my 2008 resolution by drinking lots more water so I'm going to continue that one. Also want to stop wasting food. Only need to buy what we are going to eat and limit the leftovers.

I also want to start drinking more red wine
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Last year when I lost weight I kept a food journal. It sounds stupid but it actually keeps you accountable. It was hard adjusting to that because it's like homework to me. I found it works best if you have someone who will check it to see what you are eating. If your trying to lose weight and your journal is filled with junk food you feel like a douche, I guess that's why it works so well.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Try to be less of a bitch than I was last year. By February that's all over though. Wink