Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I too wrote a story
Atleast it's short and to the point...
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Nigel called a few ticks ago, and asked me to meet him at the pub. I sighed a bit and agreed, Iknew he'd bring that bastard Filon with him, and those two Effs would try to rehash the old business.

Nigel's family used to own the land that my Great Grandfather handed down to me through the generations. He'd been combing through the records for two years now trying to find proof that I was not the rightful owner.

It was good land, more than workable, and anyone with a mind to it, and who was willing to put a right share of effort into it could turn a profit.

Ummm then, some aliens came, and blew shit up.
Wowie Groovie !
Just like my prom night
Wowie Groovie !
Feeling inspired?
Maybe your prom.
Krystal Wrote:Maybe your prom.
Yes, you're right, I fixed it
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Just like my prom night

And your penis! :-X
Fistor Wrote:

That's a cheap shot. I laughed anyway. Big Grin
Fistor Wrote:

Why do you have such knowledge?

Not that I really want to know and, for the record, I don't already know. I'm just curious how another man knows this information. Unless it was just a guess and then in that case I'm good with it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Fistor Wrote:

Yeah, and my... oh total sick burn man :-[
Wowie Groovie !
Admin Wrote:[quote author=fistor board=bs thread=3078 post=69774 time=1234971459]

Why do you have such knowledge?

I'm hoping it was a guess. I'm trying really, really hard not to think about it.
I know only because titty and I have had relations. Of the sexual nature.
Fistor Wrote:I know only because titty and I have had relations. Of the sexual nature.

Really? Tell me something titan, did it hurt?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I know only because titty and I have had relations. Of the sexual nature.

I'm seriously am going to pretend I didn't see this, because if I think of it, I might picture it and yogurt doesn't taste as good the second time around.
Krystal Wrote:yogurt doesn't taste as good the second time around.
only because fistor didn't sling it. right titan? or whatever your name is now?
I walked right into that one.

Sometimes I really hate myself...
Queenie Wrote:

Or were you pitch... either way did it hurt?
Queenie Wrote:

I don't think it hurt him, I used a lot of lube, and he'd been "practicing" for a week before hand with a cucumber to get himself broken in
Wowie Groovie !
All jokes aside, this story is light years ahead of it's competitor. I really felt the narrator's pain as he met with Nigel and the bastard Filon. I feel that the dramatic turning point was when the author let us in on the fact that the narrator, through all his fruits and labors, may not be the rightful owner. I was on the edge of my seat. Then I get to the end and realize that the story is in fact a symbolic representation of America in the 21st century. Good land to harvest! Rich opportunities for all. Make lots of profits. Then the aliens (gov't?) came and blew everything up. Good show Titan, good show!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
LOL your reply had more thought than the story. 8-)
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:LOL your reply had more thought than the story. 8-)
Don't be so coy TOP. I believe soon Mark Twain and That One Photographer will be synonymous with each other. This story could end world hunger, keep families together, inspire millions and help Jo's toe. I really believe that.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:LOL your reply had more thought than the story. 8-)
Don't be so coy TOP. I believe soon Mark Twain and That One Photographer will be synonymous with each other. This story could end world hunger, keep families together, inspire millions and help Jo's toe. I really believe that.

you should be my publicist
Wowie Groovie !
Or atleast your wingman.
You can be my wingman any time Iceman!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Krystal Wrote:Or atleast your wingman.
No wait, this is taking an ugly turn. You take that back right now!!! :-[
You set yourself up for it.
Love your story titan!!!!
mainerliser Wrote:Love your story titan!!!!

And I love your little chickie avatar
Wowie Groovie !
Jiggy Wrote:8-) end world hunger

I thought that ^plumpy nut^ would do that.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Of all the stories I've read, this is certainly one of them.
Best Story Ever. I laughed, I cried, and I felt a little dirty for reading it.

I can only dream of one day being so talented. Thank you for sharing your gift with us.