Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumbest things you've ever done drunk
I have 2 stories of drunken stupidness.

The first was at my brothers High School graduation. We were sitting around and most of the family had already gotten 3-4 shots in and realized I wasn't drinking so they started putting on the pressure to get me drunk. Finally one of them got some money out and mixed a cup (24 oz) of 2 shots of everything on the table, starting with 151 and cabo wabo tequila.

Knowing that I have a habit of not turning down a bet, he bet me $20 bucks that I couldn't slam the cup without pausing.. and I took the bet and won.

Fast forward 45 minutes and I'm on the verge of passing out and they are taking bets how far I am going to puke. I'm sitting at a table with my brother and on it is a bowl of salsa and next to it a bag of chips. I'm told that all of a sudden, I laughed, slammed my hand down on the salsa and it sprayed into my brothers eyes.

Luckily at least one person was sober enough to rinse his eyes out.

The second was at my aunt/uncles house and we were celebrating over Memorial Day weekend.

I lost count of shots (mostly Jagermeister and Cabo Wabo Tequila) at 22. At some point I picked up the Jager and started slamming it til someone took it away.

I was screwing around in my happy drunken state and went and laid in my younger cousins bed and was laying there for a few minutes, possibly fell asleep when all of a sudden (and this is on video and is hilarious) I bolted upright, screamed the Japanese were invading, and fell out of the bed.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.

Messages In This Thread