Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do callers hear drops?
providencecrow Wrote:
evangperry Wrote:I've noticed sometimes during interviews Zane will deploy a very offensive drop, but the person they are interviewing doesn't even notice it. While othertimes they'll stop and laugh along with it.
Do they always hear it and just try to ignore it, or is there a way to turn it on or off for the caller to hear?

While i have no direct confirmation of this, i have a pretty good knowledge of how both audio and telephone systems work. I'd say its a pretty safe bet that a radio station would have the one button required to cut the audio on or off down the phone line.

out of what i understand this is pretty much correct, but of course the sounds can be played down the line. They used to do a challenge called the "ah um challenge" where you had to speak on an obscure or obscene topic without saying ah um or pausing for like i think 15 or 30 seconds. while you spoke they would play sounds down the line to screw you up. so yeah sounds can be played and with this technology thing and that computer thing they use i am sure there is an on/off switch for control of what sounds go where.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread