Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The toilet seat issue
chlietoris63 Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:So, I was thinking about the toilet seat up/down issue that plagues men and women everywhere. I'm hoping that there will be enough viewpoints to finally resolve this issue.

First of all, let me preface this by saying that I always put the seat, and the lid down after use. It's easier than listening to senseless bitching...

Why do women always get pissed (no pun intended) if the seat is left up? Men don't get pissed if it's down when they have to go. We don't get pissed if we have to lower it for a deuce. Is it really that big of a deal? Why are women always bringing it up?

Actually, for me it was never a big deal.... UNTIL we had children wandering around; then it became a safety issue, at which point I turned into Bitchfromhell until He got the concept of putting the damn lid down!! It's never been an issue since then...

safety issue? what the hell are you doing in there?

Besides, you haven't lived until you've crawled under the house to open the clean-out and received a crap shower because a 3 yr old put underwear in the commode.

Messages In This Thread