Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
am i wrong?
hotzester Wrote:Ignoring the fact that you're obsessed with my opinion on those who are too lazy to formulate a grammatically accurate thought, and completely disregarding your apparent decision to not wish to present yourself as intelligent, let me try to explain this to you in terms you might be able to understand.

I'm not the one posting about how smart I am, am I? He pointed out his entire class schedule, and how he's in AP classes and he's so morally superior that he can sleep through lectures on morality, then he presented evidence that completely contradicted these suggestions.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to read another thread. I'm sure you'll be two steps behind me, so I'll see you there.

Serously dude
Eff YOU!!!!!
I really mean that. I had no intention of demeaning you. I was just pointing out the fact you need to relax with it, the kid was kind of stupid yea, but there is no need to constantly point out the fact that people are stupid. It makes you just look like a dick. I am getting Effing tired of you trying to call me stupid just because you think you are better than me. I was trying to kid around with you. I would talk to titan in the same way when he was here and well he rolled with it instead of insulting people who spoke against him.

You are starting to become a true a-hole here though. I dont Effing care what you do, but there is no reason to constantly come out and call me stupid. Do you do this to try to compinsate for the fact that you are a total failure IRL.

this shit is absurd, I have had no problems like this with anyone but you. I go on here and try to joke around with others, just talking shit for the fun of it, but you come here and feel the need to constantly challenge the intelligence of people. I am Effing tired of seeing you say shit to anyone, let alone talk shit to me. Just Eff OFF already.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread