Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
am i wrong?
lol Hello again.

I'm interested by your theory that I called you stupid. Actually, if you read the words that I wrote, all of which are spelled correctly, I was directing my comment at the original poster. One has to wonder, though, why you'd have such an interest in him, and why you'd be so irritated by my calling HIM stupid, particularly when both of your names are Mike. (I'm not accusing you of being the same person posting under two names, really I'm not. I'm just pointing out the fact that you're taking an awful lot of offense to my generally unfavorable opinion of him, and that both of you have the same name.)

Second, why do you care what I think of you?

Third, I'm not compEnsating for anything. I don't need to. If you think I'm a dick, cool. If you think I'm hot and want to make out, cool. (I'll pass though.) It's a message board. I am who I am. I don't PRETEND to be anything I'm not. Why would I? More importantly, who WOULD?

EDIT: You are right about one thing, though. I do hate stupid people. I have zero tolerance for them. Don't worry, I'm not calling you stupid. I'm saying I don't like anyone who is.

Messages In This Thread