Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
am i wrong?
hotzester Wrote:lol Hello again.

I'm interested by your theory that I called you stupid. Actually, if you read the words that I wrote, all of which are spelled correctly, I was directing my comment at the original poster. One has to wonder, though, why you'd have such an interest in him, and why you'd be so irritated by my calling HIM stupid, particularly when both of your names are Mike. (I'm not accusing you of being the same person posting under two names, really I'm not. I'm just pointing out the fact that you're taking an awful lot of offense to my generally unfavorable opinion of him, and that both of you have the same name.)

Second, why do you care what I think of you?

Third, I'm not compEnsating for anything. I don't need to. If you think I'm a dick, cool. If you think I'm hot and want to make out, cool. (I'll pass though.) It's a message board. I am who I am. I don't PRETEND to be anything I'm not. Why would I? More importantly, who WOULD?

EDIT: You are right about one thing, though. I do hate stupid people. I have zero tolerance for them. Don't worry, I'm not calling you stupid. I'm saying I don't like anyone who is.

Quote:gnoring the fact that you're obsessed with my opinion on those who are too lazy to formulate a grammatically accurate thought, and completely disregarding your apparent decision to not wish to present yourself as intelligent, let me try to explain this to you in terms you might be able to understand.

First off you stated i am obsessed with your opinion on the used of the english language. yeah this doesn't say it
then you say i don't present myself as intelligent.
Last time i checked that is in so many words calling someone stupid, especially when you follow it with a sentence begining with "let me try to explain this to you in terms you might be able to understand"

Now you couldn't be talking to high school boy because well he deleted his account, so who the eff were you calling stupid then?

Second of all i am not the same person, I am far from it. Ask any mod, the IPs would be completely different. Especially when i first started on the board because i would log on at my job before i got laid off. Second of all you are just a dick for trying to point out the fact that i can be some douchebag teenager.

You are truly an a-hole.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread