Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
has hotwings ever been on?? aside from signing up
Jiggy Wrote:
hotwings Wrote:Holy shit! Sorry everyone. While I realize that I am the center of your universe, I didn't realize that your daily happiness was actually predicated by the frequency of my participation on the message board! I DO, in fact, check the MB often, but generally only add comments to topics that I feel like commenting on or to a discussion I find interesting...like this compelling subject! I will beat myself about the genitals with clenched fists for the recent shortcomings that have clearly caused some of you to suffer a constant, dull discomfort and will try to to a better job in the future.
Big Grin It's like a mini What Hotwings Thinks, except only for message board enjoyment. :o

At first, I didn't read it like a "What Hot Wings Thinks", but after reading your comment I did, and it was even funnier.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Messages In This Thread