Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Beauty
http://www.greatdanepro.com/Blue%20Bueaty/index.htm

Very cool collection of pictures from outer space.

No, it's not a rick roll nor will anything jump out at you.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
very cool
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
bleautiful....

...except for the fake space shuttle/station pics. j/k
Wow, that was really cool!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Very beautiful. Especially love the ones at night with all the city lights.
Those astronauts must have a pretty boring job. Same old Earth to look at every day? Give me a cubicle and some TPS reports and i'm good.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
uuummm yeah. I'm gonna need you to come on in on Sunday too.
KYweedgrl Wrote:uuummm yeah. I'm gonna need you to come on in on Sunday too.
F**kin' A, man!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
KYweedgrl Wrote:Very beautiful. Especially love the ones at night with all the city lights.

me too

I hope these pictures remind us of why we need to stand together as one to defend this Blue Beauty when the aliens come to wipe us out and steal our resources.

"We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight!"
Moobs Minger Wrote:I hope these pictures remind us of why we need to stand together as one to defend this Blue Beauty when the aliens come to wipe us out and steal our resources.

"We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight!"

Wait.....what just happened here? Undecided
jus' P Wrote:bleautiful....

...except for the fake space shuttle/station pics. j/k

bluediful
very nice. I love space. although, when I first saw the 2 planets side by side, I thought they would morph into space boobies or something...can never be too careful on this forum! j/k
Awesome! I'm going to pass it along to some of the science teachers I work with.

It's very humbling...and beautiful.