Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How old is Biff?
let's look at Biff's posts and see if we can guess how old he is....

it's quite an conondrum as he's computer savy yet....speaks like an old man would.....hmmm

lets all take guesses and poke fun at our great leader
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
65...Darn Tootin!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:65...Darn Tootin!

Get off the lawn
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:65...Darn Tootin!

Get off the lawn

*sits next to Old Man Hot Wings*
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Get off the lawn

*sits next to Old Man Hot Wings*

everybody hates your thread....it sucks
I walked 6 miles to school uphill both ways in 4 feet of snow when 6 miles was 6 miles and not a two house walk to a bus stop.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I walked 6 miles to school uphill both ways in 4 feet of snow when 6 miles was 6 miles and not a two house walk to a bus stop.

Lets see.....in 1935 they changed the standard 'mile' to a 'lazy mile' in which 2 houses can snugly fit....so if Biff was still walking to school he has to be atleast 60 but maybe as old as 78...

what?

thanks for the bump
You have become the new titan
Admin Wrote:can still eat corn on the cob, if someone cuts it off and smushes it into a fine paste. Now that's good eatin'

Now, my story begins in 19-dickety-two. We had to say "dickety" cause that Kaiser had stolen our word "twenty". I chased that rascal to get it back, but gave up after dickety-six miles...

3 wars back we called sauerkraut Liberty Cabbage. And we called Liberty Cabbage Super Slaw.
[quote="wienerpoopie"]You have become the new titan
congrats
Now we know the real story. Dude Shadoway didn't die, he retired and became a message board admin.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:Now we know the real story. Dude Shadoway didn't die, he retired and became a message board admin.

:o

IT ALL MAKES SENSE!@
And I'd have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:And I'd have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids.

and don't forget our weinerdog
HAHA...meddling kids...
Admin Wrote:can still eat corn on the cob, if someone cuts it off and smushes it into a fine paste. Now that's good eatin'

Now, my story begins in 19-dickety-two. We had to say "dickety" cause that Kaiser had stolen our word "twenty". I chased that rascal to get it back, but gave up after dickety-six miles...

3 wars back we called sauerkraut Liberty Cabbage. And we called Liberty Cabbage Super Slaw.

If I change you from pink to the normal color will you promise to stop trying to be funny?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

If I change you from pink to the normal color will you promise to stop trying to be funny?

who's trying....i'm comedic gold
Admin Wrote:

was the pink an attempt at punishment for being stupid?
Admin Wrote:If I change you from pink to the normal color will you promise to stop trying to be funny?

was the pink an attempt at punishment for being stupid?

No it was for being smart.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:was the pink an attempt at punishment for being stupid?

No it was for being smart.

ahh shucks....hyuck

+1 for The Simpsons reference
ratrad Wrote:

+1 for The Simpsons reference
hooray!
Admin Wrote:When I was a pup, we got spanked by presidents 'til the cows came home! Grover Cleveland spanked me on two non-consecutive occasions!
Admin Wrote:Im rich as hell because my dad invented the wheel...
Admin Wrote:...and domesticated animals
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Admin Wrote:...and domesticated animals

he invented domesticated animals...or he domesticated wild animals.....

either way i'm impressed...i just want the facts when i tell my grandchildren about the Great Biff Mayhem
wienerpoopie Wrote:

he invented domesticated animals...or he domesticated wild animals.....

either way i'm impressed...i just want the facts when i tell my grandchildren about the Great Biff Mayhem

Dammit get off Biff's ass . . . I'm just as effin old as him . . why you gotta eff up 2 peoples worlds!!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:he invented domesticated animals...or he domesticated wild animals.....

Dammit get off Biff's ass . . . I'm just as effin old as him . . why you gotta eff up 2 peoples worlds!!!
How do you know for sure? Potthole is the only one who knows my true age.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
And for the right price, I might be convinced to sing.
potthole Wrote:And for the right price, I might be convinced to sing.

1 karma!

you could use it
Nah, I'm good.
who gives a Eff about this d-bag
Brian Wrote:who gives a eff about this d-bag

After reading your last 10 posts I have come to the conclusion you have Down syndrome
I have found a super rare photo of Biff....lets be the judge of his age....I beleive the picture was taken during his 'back to college' days

[Image: OldMan.jpg]
Soooo preeettty!!!!!
I do actually happen to have some rare ones of him. Only thing is, he's got some to use against me, too, so I'm not sharing.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I have found a super rare photo of Biff....lets be the judge of his age....I beleive the picture was taken during his 'back to college' days

[Image: OldMan.jpg]

Momma?
[Image: old-man-laughing.jpg]
I think it should be a contest. First person to get it right earns mega-karma.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.